what????(....Iam bulbing...)

Saturday, February 18, 2006

for a change...

this one is about the usual author (vamshi)....

this is a mail he sent to the author of this post(prabhu)..

context:
prabhu was cribbing about not getting gmail chat in the mail window

""I think we are not getting the chat in our gmail accounts because ..
we are not allowing them
we are logged on all the time ...
when will they put it ...
so check gmail only once a day now on till you get the chat ""


this is posted only to show how much we check mail and for no other purpose...prabhu is not responsible for any inference drawn about vamshi.... ;-)


((((((|||| edited ||||))))))
its me now ..vamshi ...you were listening to prabhu till now ..
its true that prabhu will be getting hundreds of mails daily ... and he will be replying them too.. with one word answers like ...lol , rotl , kt, etc etc .,

I should confess now ... I won't be active in gmail , but I will be logged on in orkut to check If I got any scraps .. I do get ...one per day ....thats it ..
you can see the difference ....

anyway sorry for interupting we will continue with khare 's blog ... he is giving us enough info for his blog daily ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home