what????(....Iam bulbing...)

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Blonde


venue: a restaurant
time : just after waching the rang de basanti movie ...something like 10:30 PM

We all went to the restaurant and ordered what we want ...and the seating was shown below ...
we four sat around a table ..and there were three blondes behind us ...I mean before Khare . Khare quickly gave an order and started looking towards left ..towards 'some boys' ....
he quickly bents his head and suddenly looks at them ...as shown in the figure with 'light blue' coloured lines and the direction ...
this continued even after we got the food we ordered ...
he was doing that continously once in every 5 seconds... remaining time pretends to eat..
three of us started jokes on khare ..he wasn't listening to us ...then I realised his unusual behavior .. I asked Khare ." khare ..What are you seeying at ???"
he didn't cared to reply . I asked again ..same answer (I mean ..no answer)..
this continued for some 10 minutes ...
he was continuosly looking in that way ..
..
suddenly he stopped and started looking backwards ..dheeraj asked what happened ..
Khare told the blondes saw him looking at her ....
then I asked him , why was he looking at the boys ...
then khare replied "I was looking at the blondes , but it won't be nice to look at them directly ..so, I was pretending as if I was looking at the boys."
what ??????...
he was looking very frquently ..once in every 10 seconds ..that was too much ...
now Prabhu got a doubt , what would the blonde girls be thinking ..some guy not looking at them ..instead looking at other boys ...
I laughed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home